Tuesday, July 31, 2007

From impatience to "life" space

A few days after my blog entry about my impatience, I had the opportunity to experience some releases regarding the information that was stored inside my body that created the pressure. I knew my impatience was not mine and was not serving me, I was just waiting for something, a situation, an image, a person, to trigger the release.

Paul, Olivier and I went away for a few days to visit family members and on our way there, we stop at a restaurant. As we are eating, my son is not wanting to sit down to eat and all he wants to do is run around the restaurant, ask about everything he sees and play “pick a boo”. On my husband's hollodeck, this was amusing and he was just so delighted to be able to spend some time with him. On my hollodeck, the pressure in my body was high. So, I decided to just sit back and started to breath. The information moved up in my throat and it was hard for me to sallow and to breath well so I got up. I felt like things were heavy around me and as I recall the moment, the image in my mind is grayish in color and fuzzy. I walked around for a bite (just like my son) and I felt a little better.

As we are about to leave, I go to the washroom with my son to wash his hands and as I enter the washroom, it hit me. A wave of fear, then sadness came over my body. It was very powerful. My cells were remembering something about the past, probably related to an event that happened in a public washroom. I re-lived it, and then a sense of peace came over my body.

As we continued our drive, I allowed to wave to continue it's work, with no story attached to it. Knowing and believing that the impatience did not belong to me, it was just a matter of voicing my concern about the impatience I was feeling, claiming it and then sending my intentions to release it. The difference has been night and day. Even my friends ask me, " don't you get annoyed at all the questions he asks" It's not even relevant anymore. I feel a tremendous amount of space around my relationship with him. I feel so fortunate to have him as a little teacher. I am looking forward to what will come about, what will be created in the new space we opened up for ourselves.

Children are little Sun's walking around, shinning their brilliance beautifully, gracefully and so clearly. They are our most precious teachers as they shine the light of love directly from the source. They need our guidance with earthly ways and we need their guidance with the ways of love.

No comments: