Saturday, July 7, 2007

A lovely way

I am “Feeling” more than usual today. With deep, deep breaths, I feel emotions and sensations all over the tissue of my body. I feel everything raw. I just let it happen, I let it all flow all the way down to my core. I don't try to find what it means or what it will bring because it will come, in due time.

I feel different than yesterday, I feel more and more clear about what I want to do. I am letting go of the past, of old goals and aspirations that no longer fit my beliefs and values. I am remembering the original goal, the primary mission.

I was supposed to teach an intensive French class this summer at Acadia University. I was looking forward to the financial benefit of it but at the same time, I felt that it would be a few wasted weeks, now that I am speeding up on my own unique path. I knew I would have been able to be myself in the classroom but I would have been easily persuaded by my olds habits to use my mind more than my heart. I was supposed to start at the end of August and yesterday, they called me to tell me that the class was cancelled, that not enough people had registered. It's funny because a week before, they ask me if I wanted to teach a second intensive this summer because they were missing a teacher. After a hard time making up my mind, I decided that if the reason I would be taking the job was just for the money, then I shouldn’t, even if my mind was saying "are you crazy" So now, instead of two contracts this summer, I have zero... and all that time. Look at how I created this reality for myself.

I started doing some breathing and meditation. It felt to me that I would not be able to compress space and time and manifest what I wanted if I followed an external structure and timeline, like the one the university would provide.

At this moment, I feel like I am on a good path. I feel lost at times but I trust that state of being because it has proven me that something wonderful and meaningful is on the other side.

I feel a great sense of hope and love for my and all of humanity's future as I watch the LIVE Earth concert. I notice that artists who are engaged in there signing are moving people, and that when you can see the passion for what they are saying and signing, it's contagious. It makes me want to be impeccable with my words and always speak from a place of Love and Self.

Watching the concert in different cities all around the world, I know that we are all connected, that we are all the same and speaking the same language. I can see the world I envision and dream of forming little by little, but faster and faster and I am so grateful and excited to be part of this incredible ride. I know that we need to come together but before, it’s necessary to look inside and find ourselves. We need to share our unique gifts and talents, speak our truth, and then we can see how we are the same. We all come from the same source, from an intention of deep love.

Human beings have an immense and endless capacity to love. I truly believe that and I see it everywhere, more and more, in people’s eyes.

I feel the earth
I feel the hurt
but most of all
I fell you

The intensity of your love
your desire for connection
I see your light
I see you bright

I want to return to basics. There is so many things I have that I don’t need, things that sustain the illusion. Not just physical things but thoughts, beliefs, filters, opinions, judgment…

I want to feel more.

I want to feel. Feel, feel, feel… NOW!

Breath…

No comments: