Monday, June 25, 2007

I got back to my Yoga practice this morning and it felt amazing. I feel it helps me move things. As we chant and breath through the poses, I am aware of my higher-self downloading into my body and I can feel different sensations.

My Yoga teacher is wonderful. She is so present to herself that the unfolding of the session operates like an organic entity. It looks to me like she is aware of our energy field and can feel what we need and she just engages. She trusts the moment and it works. She is a model for me how when you are fully present to yourself, work becomes effortless and ever so meaningful for others.

I want to work with Huna. I would like to go to Kauai, very soon, and experience Huna in a way that would allow me to create the experience for others. I think it would bring out the Love in me even more.

I returned to writing my book today and it feels to me like the words are flowing more effortlessly. I also became aware of the end of the book and the beginning of a new one. Seeing the end of it will accelerate the completion of it.

I made a choice, just after stepping out of the program last week. I decided that I want to engage every moment of my life with my body fully present and mindful of the immense sun that I am. It seems to mean that more and more opportunities to decloak and release stored emotion present themselves to me. Some situations are bringing up information I have been avoiding for a long time and when I choose to engage differently, it profoundly affects the world around me. I know it's all good but I also know that there are a lot of people that are not ready for the intense burst of light that I bring. The difference with before is that I seem to have lost the dimmer. It is permanently on full blast. And that has profound consequences.

Something to think about.

No comments: