Friday, May 11, 2007

Tic-Tac...

I feel restless. So many possibilities are popping in my mind and I don't which one to grasp and run with. I feel I can do a lot. When I am doing something I like, I can do a lot. I am sitting here in my chair at the library in Quebec and I feel like a bomb waiting to explode. I feel the urge to bite my nail, to eat, to read, but it's more than that. Something wants to move, to go forward, to engage and manifest. It’s really intense. This is what happens when I don’t look at my emails for a few days and then open them and get bombarded by information, sensations, insights, all at once.

There is tightness in my throat. Asking for what I want is still a hard thing.

Money is so often on my mind. It doesn’t immobilize me as much as it use to but it still creates pressure in my body. If money was as abundant as my desire to create, I would not have any problems! But I feel like I am at a time in my life where I am at a tipping point. I am taking great risks and I have no guaranty that I will make it financially.

It will work itself out. I feel it in me that the leap is worth it and that eventually, things will turn around.

No comments: