Sunday, April 1, 2007

Dream segments...

(...) I live my life as a parcel of potential.

I am an ever emergent being in the realm of earthly things.

I perceive thru the lens of my body.

The music of other spheres penetrates my field and I REALLY see them.

There are no more shadows as matter becomes less tangible and light penetrates thru.

The information contain in light reveal itself to me at a quantum speed.

What is this nail biting of mine? The pressure of information wanting to come out from inside and my beliefs hold it back.

Translation is a matter of survival. Can you tell me want I can’t hear? Can you tell the world what I can’t perceive?

My desire for this journey lies in my capability to communicate to you what I see, the information that lies within the tree, within you and within what you create.

My ability to see will help make sense and bring forward imaginary realities into a new wave of evolution.

I see myself in your arms, until the end, as the Translator. (...)

No comments: