Monday, April 16, 2007

A message to myself

“Break the silence of your life, make your world a representation of your dreams. Make it happen as fast as you can, as this is important. I wish to see you happy. I wish to have you here with me, soon. A silver box. The hidden secrets. I have saved you from yourself many times. Do it consciously now. The truth lies in your words. Make them known, present them.”

My body is changing. I feel information moving through on a continual basis now. Everyday I feel my flesh moving and reorganizing. My face rewires itself as I write, I feel my right cheek and sinus tingling, moving, and freeing itself. I feel my cells expending and becoming less heavy. I spend most of my days quiet within myself even when I am surrounded with others. When I communicate with people, I feel like the world doesn’t exist around. I am fully there, present in the moment. My perception of things is different. I love more, I don’t judge as much as I use to. I feel compassion even with people I didn’t use to care for.

I long to give back…

Breath…

With these words, I am.

No comments: