Saturday, March 24, 2007

My "message" to you

Here I am, again, face with this moment.

In the stillness of my body, I feel restless deep, deep within.
I see tremendous light as I glance toward tomorrow;
I see your smile leading the way.
I sense the immensity of your potential,
I can almost taste the sweet joy that you radiate.

I take my time.
In an accelerated way,
I still crawl when I am aware of my ability to leap and run.
My fears are left behind,
they shed one by one as I grow taller and become less tangible.
My form looses its edges and time disappear form my perception.
I become one with the world, one with you,
and one with this unbelievably beautiful moment I share with you.

In this particular space and time,
the pencil in my hand becomes heavy;
I can no longer use it.
Gravity reclaims my tool and I am no longer “writer”.
I am “us”.
On the scene of my mind,
I display my thoughts for you to see, for us to feel.
My canvas is the universe
and my tool is the breath that animates the space that is “me”.

My life extends beyond the confines of my roots.
My core expands deeper.
I see an existence of intense love.

You are with me on this journey.

1 comment:

Anita said...

Anne,

Thank you for sharing this message with us. It is beautiful. In fact words are completely inadequate to convey what it meant to read what you had written The power and life force that lies within it leaps from the screen right to my heart.

Thanks for being you!