Friday, October 5, 2007

A Bright Light

I have felt a need to stay away from the Internet for the last few months. I am not sure what it was about but it was a strong feeling. So much has happened since my trip to Kauai. I am on an intense ride, it's not showing signs of slowing down.

I came to really own the fact that in order for me to be Me, I can't always please people around me. I knew it before but now I feel very comfortable in it. If people liked my ideas, or I had the perception that they liked me, it use to have a big influence on if I would pursue a goal, a conversation or an idea. I Am a beacon of Inspiration for Love, Joy, and Connection. That is my identity and it requires that I stand alone a lot of the time, with the confidence that my expression is making a difference and inspiring others.

My experience with Huna was an incredible one. Huna was a great big feminine and nurturing space for me to embrace all that I am. I became more aware of the ways I can really inspire people to connect with the creative part of themselves. I came to realize that it's not about the “what” and the “where” but more the “How-Who”, that if I live ME with every breath, I profoundly transform my world and the world around me. For me, Huna is about my everyday way of life. It's being mindful of my every move and words, to resonate in harmony with the vibrations of the Sun that I am.

I am so excited for the 1st annual Ideas Festival. It is a bright ray of light.

No comments: